Re: EDP input/output gain & distortion problems

I made the comparison to Vortex because I think of it and the EDP both as
being "love children" of sorts, not because of the differing opinions some
folks may have!   :-)

Ford might as well of made the Corvair, since all those Detroit cars are
nearly the same, but it was Chevy.  Now if Ford did start making the
Corvair, the tires would fall off before it had a chance to roll over!

-Allan