Re: Teuffel guitars

> Hedewa7@aol.com wrote:> > i've commissioned a Teuffel Tesla gtr,
>w/6-strings & a TransTrem & some
very
> > personalised electronics.

Am I missing something?  I can't find record of recieving this email...

I know this is drifting off-topic, but to those who've tried the Teuffel
Birdfish... how much difference do the resonance tubes make, shifting
around
what must be a fairly abstract tonal centre?  As I said recently I do some
work on guitar acoustics, and the birdfist is one of the things tat made me
interested in the whole field.  I think what Teuffel do is great, but
whilst
I'm sure their varying the woods in the bars will make a difference, I
would
expect it to be dominated by the metal bits and bolt-on construction.

Incidentally, dt, doesn't that seemlingly huge upper bout get in the way on
the Tesla?

Mike

(yes, I know it's off-topic, but this is my living...!)