DT: Remiksis

David,

I received a copy of Remiksis from a friend (thanks cliff!) and have
enjoyed it very much.  especially like the sakimoto remix...very nice.

i was curious...you mention lisa gerrard in your liner notes.  was
she involved with this project?  what kind of work have you done with
her, if ya don't mind me asking?

also, are you familiar with robert hampson?  i was kindof curious if
you were familiar with him/worked with him/influenced by/liked his
work/etc.  his work was essentially my portal into the world of
looping and sound generation...imho...some of the remiksis work has a
similar vibe to some of the earlier Main, but with more messed up
percussive structures.

very nice cd...looking forward to hearing the original.

best regards,

rich