Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 9:26 AM
Subject: OT gig spam question

a little while ago, several folk here had gigs at BORDERS, could you give me
any insight into the best way of approaching these people to play
there.....were these paying gigs or "get to know me" gigs.....the reason i
ask is, there are 3 of their stores nearby.....any help would be wonderful,
off list of course!.....thanks.....michael