Re: Repeater MIDI Implementation

I wouldn't call it LIMITED...just not the way you want it to be....I have
DMC Ground Control, and it doesn't do a whole lot in the way of CC
messages
(unless you add a Ground Link to it).  A Controller with flexible CC
capabilities seems to be the best choice for Repeater. (I have to dig for
PMC10??).

As for the Repeater VS EDP debate....  The Multitrack and Storage
functions
of the Repeater are a BIG Plus for my use of a Looper.  I think that is
what
it really comes down to in the end (it's also STEREO).  The EDP wins with
it's excellent dedicated Foot Controller.  As for the rest, we'll just
have
to wait and see how the Software comes out.
jmp

In a message dated 3/13/01 11:03:51 PM,