Re: Korg KARMA

I was looking at this keyboard more as a source material for realtime loop
construction.  It has a lot of potential for generating new musical
phrases
on the spot, for loopage, with very little time/effort spent in
preprogramming.  In that sense it has more improvisational potential than
more normal arpeggiator.  I'm certainly not interested in using it as
demonstrated in Korg's own online demos, which are examples of more
conventional music.  Half the fun for me is finding ways to use gear that
were not originally intended by the manufacturer. :)

Paolo