RE: Absolute.hu

Okely Dokely...

I've got a hungarian co-worker...so here we go.

"We already experienced that the french musicians are on the top -
now it comes out that they are getting good in (steel production).

A hometown (decoder) guy produces this machine that is really
something.  It's a very unique loop sampler, the DJRND3.  check out
the link to get more info on this thing."

so we put the odd words in parentheses ( ).  The hungarian
translations are really those words.  we are thinking that it's some
sort of slang....i wonder what 'steel production' means in the
slang...does it mean DJ'ing?   my coworker says 'vasgyártásban'
usually is used to describe something in heavy industry...but she's
lost touch with alot of slang.

hope this helps,

best,

rich