Zendrum & other

a friend of mine wants to sell his Zendrum.
we are in Italy ....
if anyone is interested can mail me directly.

I remember someone linked to the list the review of a new effect that was
on
Harmony's central Namm pages during the show: something between a modular
multieffect and a synthesizer.... it was green.... maybe from germany.... I
really don't remember.

I've lost all my mail archive and bookmarks, I need to rebuild my
identity... nice thing to do from time to time.

luca