Re: question on bowing

hi all,
     ...the only problem i have found with bowing a guitar is the build up
of rosin (sp?) on the frets and strings.  not a problem, until its time to
finger-pick.   any suggestions on a quick fix?  i tried a slighly damp
cloth, but something about that scares me off.  is there way around this?
and why do i ask so many questions?

-curt
(still debating on removing the fretts from an old axe)

"whiteoakstudios" <whiteoakstudios@supanet.com> on 04/05/2001 02:03:59 AM

Please respond to Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com