Digitech ISP33B

I recently got a Digitech ISP33B with no manual and no footswitch.  I
understand
the FS300 was the footswitch originally shipped with the ISP.

However, can anyone give me an alternate footswitch to use other than
going a
midi pedal board?

All I want is to be able to bypass the effect.  At the moment I have I
stuck in
a Boss LS2 Line Selector.

Also do the delays/ reverberations etc tail off when the unit is bypassed
or is
it a hard bypass - cuts off the effect totally

Hope to hear back.

Anthony

NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee.  If you are
not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
reproduction,
distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by
reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.