Re: correction

I heard fairies wear boots, is there any truth to that? Maybe the boots
have something to do with looping.

Will

John Tidwell wrote:

> Is a wand being held to your head?
>
> John
>
> --- matt davignon <mattdavignon@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > About a week ago, I posted an email that this site
> > that seemed to
> > erroneously suggest that Tim Nelson showed up at my
> > house dressed as a
> > fairy. I would like to take a moment to point out
> > that if anybody
> > misunderstood my message to suggest such a silly
> > thing, then it was an
> > incorrect interpretation of the words that I
> > evidently did not choose
> > wisely.
> >
> > To clear up any possible confusion, Tim Nelson
> > absolutely DID NOT show up at
> > my house dressed as a fairy. In fact, at the moment
> > discussed in my email,
> > Tim was most likely at home doing something
> > extremely masculine, like fixing
> > a car or boxing or something.
> >
> > Apologies,
> >
> > Matt Davignon

> > http://explorer.msn.com
> >

> =====
> John Tidwell

> http://auctions.yahoo.com/
begin:vcard
n:Brake;Will
tel;cell:248-763-1103
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.soul-fruit.com
org:Soul Fruit
adr:;;2900 Rochester Road;Royal Oak;Michigan;48073;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:wbrake@home.com
title:http://www.soul-fruit.com
fn:Will Brake