Re: freeware nation

Greetings Fellow Loopers,

I think this site http://f6.co.nz/artificial/main.html would be great for
the soon to be famous joke electro-techno band Freeware Nation, and anyone
else looking for some free software and samples...etc...

Does anyone out there own a Yamaha DDS-20M Digital Delay Sampler pedal?  I
just won the high bid for one on e-bay and supposedly it has 2 sec. of
delay/sample time.  It was cheap!  $51, but I can't find any info online
about this pedal.  I have 3 of the old Digitech PDS series pedals and love
'em, so that's why I'm interested in this Yamaha.

Ted