Re: new member with some cool edit pro ????

rich (10:44 AM 04/30/01) wrote:

 >>so your saying that the cracked version cant change the speed?
 >>why would that be? if it is then the designers of cool edit pre
 >>are genious's but i doubt that they designed that as a crack flaw....

I wanted to jump in here and point out that a well placed email into
Syntrillium brought me a couple of very interesting replies.

It seems that, even though that this guy is using one of the free email
services (graffiti.net), his name and address are pretty available to
copyright control folks.

Mark