From: "L. E."
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: stop this thread its worthless
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 07:23:18 +0800
ahh your so sweet
good thing i never put in things like that
and i am not pirating software...
so chill folks damn
glad to hear that the feds are after me
you guys seem way more interestted in this copyright issue
then some legitament questions....
damn i hope you guys dont have any opinions on napster....
sheesh
again im not offering to sell, distribute or pirate software
so stop this thread
damn you guys should get back to working on your music im sure you would fee better about yourselves. it would be less a waste of time then this..