RE: playing w/ dj's

on the few occasions we've added a dj into the..  well, mix, it's been
great.  these guys have both been good listeners (a must with us being
primarilly all-improvised).  what also really helped was that both the
drummer and myself (the stick player on this occasion) had a headphone feed
from the dj so we could both lock up and get the nuances of what he was
doing.

i guess what i'm saying is that it was because everybody was into working
together they were great experiences.  i'm toying with the idea of working
in a duo situation with a dj next year...

still getting used to seeing people dance at gigs, though.