Re: playing w/ dj's

In a message dated 5/20/01 12:04:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, KB305@aol.com
writes:

Or trombone players?"

i shudder to think what trombone players do as a group, but im sure they
often play together as do the guitarists.....myself being (most of the time)
a "guitarist" would rather play with anything or anyone else rather than
another guitarist.....it seldom happens though, it seems everyone "plays" the
guitar in my very very small crowd of friends, it takes one to know one,
perhaps.....one exception though, my #1 son ian has been working out
"practicing" on turntables for a good while now so you could say there is a
dj living in my house, we only "jamed" once, logistics prevents us from
having all our toys in one room for a long period.....there were several
times where i had jammed with a dj and a rapperesque vocalist and it was a
lot-o-fun much noise going on.....ill play with anyone at any time!.....m