Re: playing w/ dj's: a playlist is not a song

i didn't bring up the Crowley reference, and my apologies for
carrying the thread further off topic.  i was merely surprised at the
rapid transition from DJ's to Crowley (where else but here?), and
stating my own personal preference for Regardie's straightforward
approach to disseminating information...in contrast to the twists,
turns and traps of Crowley's.  I'm sure i didn't think it through
well enough and made a flippant comment (boy, what a surprise).

back to the dj's?

best,

rich