hey all from randy clark and crowsong!!!!!

hey you all!!
my name is randy clark, and i'd love to send you a copy of my band
crowsong's cd
"dark comes light".it's got lot's of looping on it....the last track is
straight to two track
using a modified lexican pcm 42, an eventide h3000, and an old korg sdd
2000....i play guitar in this whole deal.
i got turned on to looping from my friend rob aceto, who learned from
playing with david torn...an inspirational looping guy...yes!!!
please give me a yell as to where to send stuff.
thanks,
randy clark