RE: I hope this doesn't strain Gibson's advertising budget.......

At 11:40 AM -0700 5/22/01, Richard Zvonar wrote:
>At 1:20 PM -0400 5/22/01, Tom Ritchford wrote:
>>Also, see these:
>>
>><http://stephengoldin.com/gibson/>
>><http://stephengoldin.com/gibson/technohick01.html>
>
>Thanks for the Lynx links.  I'm glad to know that the suit was
>properly settled.
>
>Very interesting account of the OB-Mx, Zeta, and G-WIZ.

I guess so, if you like fiction.

I actually worked at g-wiz through almost it's entire duration, and worked
directly with that Lynx fellow on projects chronicled on that site. That
site is a lot of crap if you ask me. Absurd to the point that I think it is
really funny, and certainly not reflecting any reality I experienced. That
guy was pretty out there when I knew him, and apparently went even further
out after that. But hey, if you want to believe him that's up to you.

I can tell you more details in private if you want to know the actual
story. I don't think it's really an appropriate topic for this forum.

kim