RE: More EDP questions for Andy

I would think the repeater would be prone to the exact same sort of
problem, at least with the flash card connector and any jacks at the back.

dirty and loose contacts happen. It can be pots, switches, rear panel
jacks, internal cable connectors, socketed IC's, memory module connectors,
etc. They can all develop the same problem. if you are moving any
electronic gear around, taking it to smokey clubs, through different
temperatures, different humidities, etc., you will eventually experience
this. Learning to do basic electronics maintenance is a good idea.

kim