introduction

Hello,

my name is Bruce Satinover and this is my 2nd post
here, I figured it might be a good time for
introductions. I've been playing guitar for about 30
years and have finally taken up looping on the fly.
I've created loop based recordings for several years.

My background is way to long to discuss so I'll limit
it to what I'm doing now. My band, X Space, consists
of my keyboard player and me. I play 5 and 6 string
guitar, bass, synths and CD DJ equipment.

In a few weeks we are going to change our basic sound
as I work with a Line 6 DL-4 and Boomerang. I've read
the list for awhile and know there are mixed feelings
about the Rang but for the minimal time I've had it I
really love it. It's hooked to a submixer for vocals,
synths, bass and guitars.

I am co-principle in a not-for-profit OMD called
ArtistLaunch at http://www.artistlaunch.com . I
co-host "The Fringe Show" on Thursday evenings as
well. The band, show and site keep me pretty busy
although I've had a great time looping after wanting
to do so for years and never finding affordable tools
e.g. JamMan. After buying a Fernandes Revolver guitar
w/sustainer I figured it was a great time to get a
looper so here I am.

I've been trying to check out the Boss RC 20 as I'm
interested in having a couple of looper pedals and
although the DL-4 is a nice unit it's loop time is a
bit short for the music we do. I may return it if I
can find a RC 20 to demo (assuming I like it.)

Also, I would like to say how pleasant the folks at
Boomerang Musical Products have been. I asked a bunch
of questions pre sale and got answers quickly. My
transition to using the Rang was less than an hour.

Ok, probably more than you need to know about me,
thanks for reading,

Bruce
http://www.artistlaunch.com/bsmusic
http://www.artistlaunch.com/xspace