Nobels MF-1

The MF-1 and MF-2 footswitches can be set-up to send MIDI note messages.
It
might make a good EDP controller.  Intriguing!  The manual does not give
enough details though.  Does anybody have one of these units?<<<

i've got one, and occasionally use it with my JamMan.

The note message thing is fun - I once set it up as a bass pedals unit -
'and tonight Matthew, i'm going to be Geddy Lee'... :o)

Not got an EDP, so I can't comment there...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk