Re: Electrix

 Hmmmm...?

The whole electrix topics/rumours of last time seems to be an idiosyncratic
idom.
Most comments seems to yell,that Electrix is knocked out of buisiness.
Older devices are blown out,so that customers must have the suspicon,that
Electrix is
on the path of agony.

I donīt know,how strong the buisiness resources are for Electrix.

Electrix offers products,wich are quiet amazing,but other producers have
also nice machines.
The market for such products is very small,so Electrix is binded at the
marketrules,like every
other company also.

Electrix does not manufacture Mass Products.Especialy nowadays,where new
devices and technology
rain down to us.
It makes then no sense,to fill up the stores with devices,wich will be
tomorrow out.So the
seemingly "Blow out" is only a regulation of the market.

To develop such fine devices,it needs a lot of blood,sweat and tears and a
time.The selling process
is very short time related things.So no need to make a big stock of this
devices.
Remember the ATARI history.....

For a small company-like Electrix(traced to relation to the Gibson
BigBrother)- it needs such a
strategy.Also the blow out of older products...

electrix has decided to ship the repeater then,when it works acceptable for
the customer.
They will not release a product,where the customer is a Beta-Tester and
Updates will follow
sequently by the responses of the customers.

So please be patient,give Electrix time to offer an astounding
product.Patience is one mark,wich
I miss so much in this topic.

To burry sonething,before it had seen the light,makes no sense.

Marty