Re: What the heck is Behringer doing?

From: PaulPokr@aol.com

I've been seeing more and more Behringer equipment available. Kee-rist!
Microphones, numerous effects/other boxes, amplifiers, mixers, speakers,
compressors, etc., etc. What's the story with this company? A lot of their
gear is priced really cheap (e.g. effects units). Is their stuff solid?

I like what I've seen of their mixers. I like their smaller mixers for use as
sub-mixers. I recently purchased an UltraDyne Pro unit to, hopefully, assist
me in mastering (I had to part with my Finalizer Plus recently).

This company seems like they're on the roll. But how good is their equipment?
How can they possibly manufacture all those different products?

the story I have been told is that they "knock-off" the designs of other companies
to produce their products -- so all their designs are "inspired" by similar products
from the engineers of other companies like, say, Mackie.

so I have been told. some of their products do look feature-similar to other
offerings from companies like, say, Mackie.

/t

that was fast

.......all legal games of chess <http://solveChess.com/chess?refresh=0>......
.....programmer's documentation <http://solveChess.com/doc>..................