Re: [GIG] NYON CH Claude Voit & Matthias Grob [Chill outGardenParty 2]

  Claude,

well,if also in rain or dust,I will be there.Maybe the local
"Buergermeister" will offer an place
wich will be protected from natuaral aleatorism.

Hehehehe....got the joke.You will not see me with a Behringer
shirt.Nevertheless I hope that I will
get a Repeateater testimony then !

Once again,I don´t speak for Behringer.I know that Behringer copies a lot
of
designs,but mostly in
an economic operating space,where it is not interesting for other companies
to operate.
Behringer sells the tech of yesterday for an affordable price.That´s
all.....
The economical side of a product is alöways different to its qaulity side.

And when I am snibbling the onions,you wil not find one with a Behringer
display !
Guaranteed !

Marty