OT: Behringer, Slight Return

Seeing as how Behringer took some flak for manufacturing gear in China, I
was just wondering if anyone has looked at the back of their new Electrix
gear.

I think you can guess the answer to that one.

And just to confuse the issue further, I just read that China has actually
managed to lower its emissions of greenhouse gases (by about 17% since
1992
(or therabouts)) while its economy expanded.  I believe that the
un-elected
president of the US withdrew from the Kyoto protocols because he said it
would hurt our economy to lower emissions.  Maybe he should talk to some
of
the folks in China.

But then again, there is Tibet and....

confused, bemused and slightly amused