Loop based injuries

Hey gang,

reading about people's experience with TMJ made me think of my own RSI
injury.
A few months ago, I started having intense back/shoulder pain coupled with
numbness in my hands and general pain of my arms.  As a guitarist and
multimedia designer, it pretty much put me out of commission.  I tried
everything from yoga to physical therapy and rest, but with little or no
results.  Finally, I read "Healing Back Pain" by Dr. John Sarno.  It
completely
cured me of all the pain and limitations.  It also totally changed my
ideas of
how my body works, and how feeble traditional medicine is when it comes to
RSI
and TMJ.  His books are available from Amazon in traditional or
downloadable
form.  I highly recommend them to anyone who is having issues with almost
all
types of non bacterial or viral illnesses.

Mark Sottilaro