first la loop feste

just wanted to thank steve, ric, andre, and everyone who came out last
night. there was some beautiful and inspiring music last night. andre did
some amazing tricks with his edp. ric's playing is simply beautiful. and
steve was inspring. it's so nice to see a musician so in tune with his
instrument and intention, yet comfortable enough to still have fun with
it. i recorded each set onto minidisc and managed to take a few digital
pics. i'm leaving this morning and not returning for a little over a
week. i'll post some mp3's and pics somewhere when i return.

so how about we have our next event less a showcase and more a co-op? i
was thinking of something similar to a 'songwriters circle', but with
fellow loopers. we could all sit in a circle and jam and throw ideas at
one another. wadatasay?

anyway, it was great meeting all of you.

take care,

tony