RE: Klein questions for klein, and guitar players

>>Ed Roman of World Class Guitars

There are many stories of Ed Roman floating around regarding his business
practices. I have not dealt with him directly so I have no personal comment
other than the one bizarre conversation I had with him at NAMM several
years
ago. I have no idea whether he is really a good luthier or not, his Web
pages tell one side of the story, but I would definitely check around some
more on his reputation.