Re: Boss RC-20 / Boomerang price comparison

I know you're going for the DJ market, Emmanuel, but have you ever thought
of a
version that's geared to musicians or people who's hands are otherwise
busy?  I
just visited your site (easily found by Google, not found at all with
Excite) and
it wasn't clear to me whether or not the DJRND3 has midi synchable loops.
Adding
these features may bring you a slice of the non DJ market.  Would it be
worth it?
Don't know... judging by how much space a store called "The Guitar Center"
devotes
to DJ gear, I'd say that the DJ market is probably much more lucrative
these
days.  I did, however, fwd your page to my SF DJ pals.

Mark