Re: unsusribbe

true, but there its interesting as a way to understand a peoples concept.
For exmple in german de sun is female and the moon male and kids draw
them accordingly, while in portugese the sun is male and the moon
female and when I changed culture, I suddenly found the moon to be a
lot more gentle and the basic energy source to be a tipical male
thing.

I just never understood how they can perceive MILK as a MALE thing!?

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org