For sale: binaural microphone pair, Sony D-8 Datman, Lee Jackson XL1000.

Following up on the recent discussion on portable recorders, and binaural
microphone sets, I have a custom-built binaural mic that I'd like to sell.
I'm afriad I don't know what mic elements were used, though they are pro
quality - it's very nice sounding; it's on the same level as studio mics
I'm
used to working with. If anyone is interested, I'll record some stuff
through it on and post it somewhere. I'm looking to get about $200 for it,
or best offer. Will trade for repeater :>

Also, I'm still looking for a home for my Sony D-8 datman.

http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer/ss5/car/cassettewalkmanrtm/recordingdat
walkmanrtm/tcd-d8_specs.shtml

It cost $650 new. I'd like to get $250 or so for it, plus shipping. I can
also
throw in a ton of unused DAT tapes.

Finally, completely unrelated but also in the 'find a new home' category.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Lee_Jackson/XLA_1000-01.html
It seems to be going for around $300 according to the harmony-central
database.  There are some reviews:

It weighs about 150lbs, so shipping will be a little hefty outside the
local
area, though not prohibitive. I'm in south san francisco bay, if you would
like to try it out.

Thanks,
Jonathan El-Bizri
415.706.7376