Re: Problems with LD website

At 12:07 PM 9/8/2001, Tim Nelson wrote:
>A couple of days ago I didn't get ANY posts, so I went to the site and saw
>that there had been at least 30 of them. So I thought I'd unsubscribe and
>re-subscribe; when I un-subbed, I got an automated message that said I
>wasn't on the list to begin with. I'm not sure if the problem is on the
>list end, or with my new ISP...

Tim,
that problem was on your end, with your ISP. Your email address was
bouncing messages back, so the list server automatically unsubscribed you.
The bounces from your ISP said "Sorry, no mailbox here by that name."

Nemoguitt wrote:

> >i had mentioned last week that i am not getting "all" posts and was also
> >wondering if something is amiss.....:)m

Michael, so far as I know, there have been no problems recently with the
LD
server in sending out posts to the list. I also don't have any record of
problems with your address.

You could help me. Could you look in the archives and tell me which posts
there are ones you did not get?

thanks,
kim