Introduction - new on this list

Hi,

I was recommended this list when asking about looping hardware on the
Logic-User-Group, and I can already see the loopers list being of great
value to me  :)

I started playing out with the first generation digital loop delays that
came out in the early eighties, but they all broke down after some years.
Since then I have been renting a JamMan whenever such a gig comes around.
But this year I see some important gigs coming up and I would like to buy
some permanent looping equipment. Right now I cannot say which one will
work
best for me, EDP or Repeater, but I'm hoping to read from you all how you
are using these devices. As for me, I'm interested in using loopers as
being
an improvising musician, not a DJ. I will soon get to play around with a
Repeater for a couple of weeks, for writing a review on it in a guitar
magazine, but I have no chance to try an EDP.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell that I'm based in Sweden.
Another list minority ;)

Regards

Per Boysen
http://www.boysen.se