Re: EDP question/etc.

> > Does anybody know of a looping device that permits you to record your
> > initial loop in REVERSE?

>     I know Boomerang does that, but it's the only looper I have
>experience
> with.  =)

Hmmm, I don't have a 'Rang but the way I read the manual it sounds like the
DIRECTION switch, when pressed prior to RECORD, still records in the
forward
direction but it selects playback in the reverse direction while
continually
re-recording new audio in the forward direction.  So it only controls the
direction of playback and not the direction of the initial recording.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com