More lifted from the electrix forum.

You can read the posts yourself at www.electrixpro.com .

>More info on this issue.
>There is actually a bug with our MIDI sync record quantization. Yes we are
now looking at this for the >next OS release. (Thanks for the persistence
Randy).
>Pressing start on the drum machine does not define the downbeat of an
>empty
loop. (It will start a full >loop). This means Repeater is receiving the
tempo properly but the beat location might be wrong. This >is effecting the
quantization so if the beat location is half off you might miss half a beat
of your loop. This >would create a "very bad DJ effect". This should be
easy
for us to fix.