RE: Synch issues, the official electrix response.

>IMHO, I'm rather pessemistic. It's not like they didn't have an extra year
>to fix the problem; the chances are, this is a hardware problem

Sigh...It's not a hardware problem but thanks for the expert advice and the
vote of confidence.

Kim was correct in his analysis of our MIDI Clock bug. The 23 pulse is
delayed (Nice one Kim). We have fixed this and it will be in the coming OS
release.

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director