EDP upgrade already? Re: Midi Clock

Matthias & Kim -

Hasn't the EDP upgrade been in progress since the
previous millenium?   Don't you want to give us kind
and friendly loopers just a *hint* of an expected
release date?  You *know* all of us EDP owners will
buy it, sight unseen.  Certainly you're not shy to let
your baby's schedule, design, feature set, and
implimentation be shredded to tiny byte-size bits by
lil' ol' us?

Fully expecting this message to be ignored due to my
a) assumption that readers would be capable of filling
in smiling faces at appropriate places themselves; 2)
failure to recognsize that sarcasm / tongue-in-cheek
comments are not american at a time like this; III)
forgetting that the upgrade is cloaked in greater
secrecy than than U-no-Hoo's secret hiding places;
Dee) voyeruristic looper-war desires spured by
watching too many robo-war episodes; Cinco) previous
experience with this question.

Please, please... we need new uber-looper masturbation
fantasy fodder!

<name-withheld-by-request> stephen

--- Matthias Grob <matthias@grob.org> wrote:
> >Holy crap- EDP has tap tempo?
>
> I think in this context, a silent Record equals it.
> In the upgrade, we also offer bpm dial tempo control
> so you can
> trigger a ready a drum loop correctly - or simply
> match the
> notation...
> You can also save some presets with tempos.
>
> --
>

>           ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org

=====
Stephen