Re: bump-Bang !

I take offense to the "absolutely impossible to improvise with such a
limitation"  Basically what you are saying is that I've never (or any
JamMan user) improvised without being able to go immediatly into
overdub.  That's rediculous.  Maybe you weaklings aren't able to, but
the strong among us seem to handle this limitation fairly well.  I guess
when your looper doesn't have an "undo" function for little babies, you
have to grow up tough.  When I was your age, I had to duct tape an
analog delay pedal to my guitar and walk uphill to the battle of the
bands in the snow!  Damn kids!  GET OFF MY LAWN!

Mark Sottilaro