AAARRRGHHHH my jam man died tonight !!!

I  hope you people can shed some light on my poor self before spending 4
times the price of the unit in servicing...

Suddenly all led went off.
simply. If I unplug and re-plug the power line, all leds light together
during 3 sec then everything goes dead. I can reproduce that as much as
I want.
Any idea about the kind of problem it may have????

If it helps to locate the trouble, I had worked for an hour with the
phantom power of
my mixing desk on (using microphones).
The Jam Man was only in inserts of the desk ( a mackie CR 1604) and not
even plugged
back in the aux return but I quite remember one day the sounds of the
vortex getting
distorted when the phantom power was switched on, so maybe the Jam Man
is equelly
sensitive and it killed it?

Thank you in advance

Olivier Malhomme