enough!!!!

Why dont we just drop this goddamn f***ing topic already if it cant be
discussed without descending into this kind of ignorant racist poison?
Enough! Enough!! Enough!!! No wonder people are starting to take
themselves
off the list. I've always admired and respected this list for the
exceptional quality, intelligence and sophistication of the people on it.
really regret having to say that this is absoloutly no longer the case.
j.