From: "J ! J !" <jj@wanadoo.fr>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: The Ultimate dream looping software !
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:44:05 +0200

Hello everybody,

I plan to work on building an application for loop composing and
performance.
Actually i'm looking for suggestions that's why i allow myself to ask you
what would like to have for your loop-performance or composition.
As we are limited just by our imagination feel free to tell me your views
on
looping tools !

Moreover, the soft that i'll make will be build under max/MSP so i'll be
able to distribute it freely for mac users.

Best salutations,

I hope to read from you soon !

J ! J !