Re: Newbie Alert!

Many thanks to Glenn, Mark, Rick, Roy, and David (I hope I didn't leave
anyone out!) for your thoughtful responses.  Unless someone tells me
differently, I will test the looping waters with either a Line 6 DL-4, or
the Boss RC-20.  Both seem to be good entry-level machines.  I guess the
next step is to drag one or two of my didgeridoos to the music store and
try
them out.

Thanks again for your help.  I know that newbie questions can be annoying,
especially if you have answered them a hundred times already.  I appreciate
your patience.  Hopefully, I'll get some experience with the loopers and
have something more intelligent to ask in the near future :-)

Are any of you guys near Philly?  I would love to trade some didgeridoo
lessons for some looping lessons.

Peace,
Karl S

"We are the music makers, and