Re: how can I loop more than one thing with my setup.

A mixer with effect send on each channel is the way to go.  There are
plenty of little 6 and 8 channel mixers out there.  I found a DOD stereo
8 channel that I run my guitar rig through along with a vocal mic and
couple of mics for my percussionist and found it actually simplified my
setup and made for a better sound (separation from two speakers,
everything mixed nicely)  I also use "hot spot" powered monitors from
the monitor output of the mixer for both of us which serves mostly as a
reference to hear the looped parts of songs.

Mike Killian