Unidentified subject!

Hello Loopers!
    Are there many Boss RC-20 users on this list?  I bought an Echoplex
first which I love but decided to get a second looping device wanting
another Echoplex (someday) but unable to afford it I purchased the RC-20.
find it very usefull as a solo artist using it to setup new loops while
another one is fading on the Echoplex.  I use a Godin Multiac Nylon into a
Roland GR-33.  The GR-33 runs into the new Carvin Acoustic Amp and so does
the straight signal from the gutar.  I run the guitar signal from the
GR-33
into a Mesa DC-5 and out of the recording jack back into the Carvin AC
Amp.
I use the RC-20 in the effects loop of the Carvin enabling me to loop two
different guitar sounds plus the sounds of the GR-33.  I run the Stereo
out
jack from the Carvin over to the Stereo PA where I also plug in a Roland
Handsonic and a Mic run through a floor vocal processor.  I run the
Echoplex
from the PA effect send and bring it back into channel one so I can loop
everything.  I sometimes feel there are not enough hours in the day to
totally satisfy my need for this unique sound that I can create by looping
instuments together.  There is a strange sense of self power and control
while looping that could be similar to the feeling a sculpter may get
while
creating a work of art.   Sometimes I think it is so simple and beatiful
that a child could do it but then I remember all the setup time ect....  I
have enjoyed this list as a lurker for some time.  I hope to be able to
contribute more as time goes on.

"No One wins the Human Race if they cheat, but we all can lose!"
Weg