Re: Controlling Repeater by MIDI... a BUG?

ummmm.... manual.... page 24... "Pressing RECORD when a loop is cued will
immediaetly begin recording to the new loop location"

That's exactally what I DON'T want.  I want it not to happen immediately, I
want the loop I'm in to finish and then have it start the new loop in
record.  Am I making sense?

Mark