RE: What machine can do this please?

Well, this is an easy one. But you will have to decide first the true
duration of the performance.
What you will have to do is when you have the first loop set up, play it
in
"loop" mode, whereas the loop will play continuously with out end, then
start recording. But you must end recording before the loop loops back, or
you will had recorded over your first recorded loop. (Basically erasing it
with the overdub).
Now I had mentioned that you must figure out the duration of your
performance, by this I mean if your first loop is say 20 seconds, if you
"play looped" that 20 seconds, it will play continuously, but you will be
confined within that "area of time" to your performance. You could have 10
loops recorded, and they will all play, but it would sound like that a,
b,c,
d will all play together. what if you wanted to give the performance some
definition, by having say Loop A stop playing, then have Loop B, C, D
play.
If they all played together, it might sound like the Tower of Babel. By
extending the Loop Play area you can give your performance a "wider" area
work in.
If that sounds too difficult, you can play with the Solo, and Mute buttons
to manipulate what's being played interactively also.

Lucien E. Darthard
A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.
Cell Phone 1-773-578-3504
http://go.to/ldarthard/