RE: memory and improvisation

Not meaning to go OT, but just saw Memento on DVD, with the director
interview. He said, in essence the film is an inquiry into memory, how it
functions. The protaganist has lost short term memory, but we all have
imperfect memory. It always is selective memory and we create our lives and
art colored by all we remember and have forgotten.

Just wanted to write this down before I forget :-)

Neil Goldstein
Portland, Oregon