Looping in Guitar Player (ego)

Hey Gang-

In the new (November cover) issue of Guitar Player magazine, the Studio
Log section is on the recording of one of the pieces on my new CD.
There's a fair bit about my rig and how I used looping on that particular
piece. ("Behind Stone Walls" is the track. It's being played with some
regularity on the syndicated radio show Echoes.)

At some point, the Guitar Player website will also be updated and will
include the article, plus an mp-3 file of the track. (A shortened
version, as the full-length piece is about 10 minutes...)

Jon Durant