RE: reply sometimes not to the list?++++

Title: RE: reply sometimes not to the list?++++

howdy,

this happens to me, too. i try to remember to look at the addressee before i hit send in my normal knee-jerk reaction.

another thing that happens - - i've been automatically "unsubcribed" two times now for other people's mailboxes being too full (?they're on vacation or something?) . . . i get ousted for their boxes bouncing my message. i remember that someone else had this same problem about a month or so ago.

anyone else have this problem?

stig